A Corporate Business Development Executive is responsible for overseeing the process of business development within their company to promote its longevity. Their duties include working closely with other company executives and management teams, meeting with potential business partners and maintaining existing client relationships and monitoring market trends to come up with new business ventures.
For the role of Corporate Business Development Executive, the ideal candidate should be self-motivated enough to reach out and bring in new business. A Corporate Business Development Executive typically has the following daily responsibilities:
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities.
- Maintaining client activities in CRM.
- Bachelor degree.
- Sales background is mandatory.
- Must have UAE Driving License.
- Must have UAE drinking water sales experience.
- Attractive salary.
- Health Insurance